Rupalee Large Scissors
Rupalee Scissors SC1:
BEST SELLER!!! Fair Trade and Handmade professional rupalee scissors are heirloom quality. Package in Canvas bag, these Scissors have sand-cast brass handles and hand-forged, tempered steel blades.
Used professionally, for dress making , these scissors are the perfect weight- neither too heavy, nor too light. They have the perfect hand.
Rupalee scissors are handmade by artisan Mukesh. His meticulous attention to detail ensures that the quality and performance of rupalee scissors is unsurpassed.
- Length of Scissors 9” | Width 3.25” | Cutting Blade Length 4.5” | Weight 9 Oz
- Right Handed
Rupalee Barber – Craft Scissors
Rupalee Scissors SC2:
Handmade scissors. Heirloom quality. These scissors are made by artisan Mukesh, using steel and brass and are hand forged.
Perfect scissors for cutting threads, strings and paper.
Roadside Hair Dressers also use this scissors to cut hair in India. These scissors can be sharpened.
Use separate scissor for Fabric and paper.
Order these today and gift them. Package in canvas bag- These scissors also make excellent men’s gift.
Length of Scissors 7” | Width 2” | Cutting Blade Length 4” | Weight 2 Oz
- Right Handed
Rupalee Small -Embroidery Craft Scissors
Rupalee Scissors SC3:
Rupaleee scissors are heirloom quality, fair trade, and handmade by master artisan Mukesh. His meticulous attention to detail ensures that the quality and performance of rupalee scissors is unsurpassed. These high quality brass and steel scissors can be re-sharpened as needed, so they last lifetimes in use, not in a landfill.
Rupalee scissors make a great gift- even for the most hard to shop for people: men who have everything, co-workers, employees, eco-conscious friends and family, crafters, and of course, yourself.
- Length of Scissors 5.25” | Width 2” | Cutting Blade Length 2.5” | Weight 2 Oz
- Right Handed
Rupalee Mega Scissors
Rupalee Scissors SC5:
Rupaleee Mega scissors are heirloom quality, fair trade, and handmade by master artisan Mukesh.
We are a fair trade manufacturing company and manufacture craft products in a large women’s empowerment project in India – where we make Christmas decorations, home goods and garments in cottage industry setting and we use these scissors / shears in our own facility to cut all kinds of heavy duty things including wires, leather, cartons, corrugated card board, heavy cardboard, ropes, plant ties, roses, cord, cut rope, cable ties, heavy card board boxes, etc.
The blades are so strong, substantial and stable that they cut effortlessly.
Rupalee Left handed Scissors
Rupalee Scissors Left handed:
Left Handed Tailor scissors – are heirloom quality, fair trade. Comfortable for Lefties who love rupalee heirloom scissors quality but would like the confort of a left handed scissors specially made for the left hand. Artisans meticulous attention to detail ensures that the quality and performance of rupalee scissors is unsurpassed. These high quality brass and steel scissors can be re-sharpened as needed, so they last lifetimes in use, not in a landfill.
Rupalee Left handed Tailor scissors make a great gift- even for all your left handed friends: Men who have everything, co-workers, employees, eco-conscious friends and family, crafters, and of course, yourself.
- Left Handed
How to care for Rupalee handmade scissors:
- To avoid damage to the blade setting, do not force a cut if you feel resistance. This may be the wrong scissors for the job, or your scissors or shears may need sharpening or repair.
- Store scissors in dry place.
- Pin fabric outside the cutting area, to avoid encountering hard metal or plastic objects that might damage your scissors.
- Periodically wipe the inside blade surfaces of Scissors- to keep them lint free; add a small drop of household oil at the assembly point to maintain smooth cutting action.
- You may want to apply a light coating of oil on the scissors’ blades and edges to prevent rust, especially if you live in a humid area, use the scissors in a humid environment, or want to store them for a long time.